This established detox program will help you break the chains that sugar has on you. Increase your energy, lose weight, gain mental clarity, boost your immunity, and sleep better.
Detoxing from sugar is not easy. Working with a small group will provide you with the support and encouragement you will need. You can also learn about recipes, snacks, and other coping ideas from me, a certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach, and your fellow participants.
When and Where
Starting January 3, I am offering a support class for the 21-Day Sugar Detox. The class will meet Wednesday evenings from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Restorative Nutrition Therapy Office 709 3rd Avenue, Suite 104, Longmont, Colorado 80501.
- January 17, 7:00 – 8:00 PM (informational meeting)
- January 24, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- January 31, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- February 7, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- February 13 (Tuesday), 7:00 – 8:00 PM
What You Get
The small group coaching will help you through the ups and downs of detoxing from sugar. As a participant in the program, you will receive:
- Official 21-Day Sugar Detox materials
- Participation in weekly group support sessions (8-12 participants)
- Availability and extra support from me as questions, needs, and challenges arise.
$60 for active patients
$120 for non-patients